Ni99a Penguin 3 [Ep. 4] Ni99a Penguin 3 [Ep. 4]

This is so racist! Have you even checked your White privilege?
10/10

Rebecca Rebecca

This is basically the best flash ever made on Newgrounds, and for the year it was made the visuals are amazing. Why isn't this Newgrounds poster child?

Lazy Writing 7 Lazy Writing 7

Why is it OK for Jews to be racist? If I made a racist flash about Indians I would get banned.

Defend Your Temple Defend Your Temple

I don't get it?

Why is it that every game made by an Israeli involves Jews killing Arabs? Isn't that kind of racist, especially coming from the people who are the main advocates of multiculturalism and race mixing?

FrostedMuffins responds:

It's not "Arabs" its a group of people who in ancient times oppressed the Jewish people and spawned the story of Hanukkah.
Nice icon

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

Amazing

This seems very pro-German. I love it.

save Israel save Israel

Racist bullshit.

I hate Arabs, but I like Jews even less. This game is shit, completely devoid of facts or logic, for it to accurately display the situation in the Middle East it would depict hordes of American-built Israeli bombers, carpet-bombing the Gaza strip killing thousands of innocent women and children. Oh, did I mention that America give billions in aid to Israel? Even though they have the best economy in the entire Middle East, and the fact that they have a nuclear arsenal that could rival every European nation combined? You people are idiots.

The Story of Xmas The Story of Xmas

Does this have an animation? It needs one.

Tricky's Song Tricky's Song

The memories...

This was made back when DanP was awesome, back then he would draw dick and make collabs while drunk. Now he's a total sellout and his Behemoth forum is full of kiddies, we miss you DanP ;-;

DanPaladin responds:

that's dumb. you know what a sellout is? when someone does something for the money and the money alone. everything i do is because i want to make something awesome. i don't give a crap about the money. none of us do. that's why we quit our jobs to make cool stuff and didn't get a paycheck for FIVE YEARS.

all while other people out there are just wishing they'd chase their dreams while they make money and money alone. THAT'S what a sellout is. Trading your dream in for a boring-ass job.

Inspired by "Her" Inspired by "Her"

What the hell are you talking about?

It seems whichever traumatic incident you had to endure did not hinder your ability to make music which is both elegant and beautiful. What was it that you witnessed that has warranted your rehabilitation? Did you witness the sun rising directly with your eyes?

Final Fantasy Yuna Concept Final Fantasy Yuna Concept

Oh wow!

This is amazing! I love the detail you put around the lips, the work you put in really shows! Good work!

indubitably succulent falices indubitably succulent falices

Masterpiece

I don't quite know what the meaning behind this artwork is but it certainly evokes deep emotions when I see it, you're very talented. Keep up the good work!

Colizo responds:

the giant falice is the media and the government trying to keep us oppressed. the reason the house is so small is to show just how insignificant we are compared to the corporate giants.