Defend Your Temple Defend Your Temple

I don't get it?

Why is it that every game made by an Israeli involves Jews killing Arabs? Isn't that kind of racist, especially coming from the people who are the main advocates of multiculturalism and race mixing?

FrostedMuffins responds:

It's not "Arabs" its a group of people who in ancient times oppressed the Jewish people and spawned the story of Hanukkah.
Nice icon

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

Amazing

This seems very pro-German. I love it.

save Israel save Israel

Racist bullshit.

I hate Arabs, but I like Jews even less. This game is shit, completely devoid of facts or logic, for it to accurately display the situation in the Middle East it would depict hordes of American-built Israeli bombers, carpet-bombing the Gaza strip killing thousands of innocent women and children. Oh, did I mention that America give billions in aid to Israel? Even though they have the best economy in the entire Middle East, and the fact that they have a nuclear arsenal that could rival every European nation combined? You people are idiots.

xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

Absolutely amazing

The animation is just absolutely superb.

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

This game makes Christianity look stupid.

Why didn't you make it look even more stupid?

Human Centipede: The Game Human Centipede: The Game

Absolutely Brilliant Game

This game just runs so smoothly and it's such an accurate depiction of the movie.
My favourite quote from the movie was when the American girl said "MMPHMMIIIMMMPHMPHHHHH!!!"

Israeli Space Force Israeli Space Force

Racist Propaganda

The Israelis are bombing Palestinian hospital schools and hospitals with White Phosphorus and no one finds this game even remotely offensive? What the hell is wrong with you people. I'm an Atheist, I don't normally take sides when it comes to religion but right now the Israelis look like bullies kicking a little kid.

This is Why You're Fat This is Why You're Fat

Best song ever made

This game is awesome!

One Dimensional Quest One Dimensional Quest

winner

This game is amazing, brilliant concept and completely original.

nail jesus to the cross!! nail jesus to the cross!!

Better than sex

I played this game non-stop for 7 hours!